There is synergy of energy, commitment and excitement that participants bring to a mastermind group. My facilitated groups offer a combination of masterminding, peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support in a group setting to sharpen your business and personal skills. By bringing fresh ideas and a different perspective, my masterminds can help you achieve success.
Key Benefits of a Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Add an instant and valuable support network
- Get honest feedback, advice and brainstorming
- Borrow on the experience and skills of the other members
- Study Leadership, Communications and Growth principles/practices in a group setting, create an action plan and have the group hold you accountable for fulfilling your plan and goals.
- Receive critical insights into yourself
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
The 7 C's Mastermind Group
This 7 C's Mastermind Group is a Leadership Think Tank is a seven week series, based on the writings and lectures of Chief John Alston. These principal seven traits are found in all successful leaders. The next series begins January 4, 2020 and will end on February 15, 2020. The Seven C's are 1) Commitment, 2) Competence, 3) Confidence, 4) Communication, 5) Courtesy, 6) Consistency, 7) Courage.
The group will focus on the 7 characteristics of successful Officer, Leaders, Managers and those who aspire to be. This Mastermind process draws on the rich exchange of experience and lessons learned to empower leaders to become more effective and impactful. The by-product of the Mastermind Group is the power of networking and shared "thought-power"..